Features hook-and-loop technology for easy installation
Cannot be used on flexible conveyor systems
Click to Learn More.
Please contact us for additional sizes
Shipping and Return Policy: While most orders placed online ship within three business days of receipt, some may take up to five business days. We guarantee our products and accept free returns of any unused items within six months from the purchase date.
To determine your twisted polyurethane O-ring size, follow one of the below steps:
Method One: Cut Length (Measuring of Prewelded/Endless Polyurethane)
- Cut your NEW, UNUSED O-ring
- Measure the length of the cut O-ring against a ruler
- Multiply your cut length by .93 to get your twisted O-ring length
- Measure the thickness of the cut O-ring (this will be your diameter)
Method Two: Application Measurement (Measuring of Conveyor Line Shaft)
- Measure from the roller, around the groove of the spool (on line shaft), and back to the roller.
- Multiply your measurement by .83 to get your twisted O-ring length
- Measure the thickness of the O-ring
QUANTITY DISCOUNTS SHOWN IN CART:
- (50) – 35%
- (100) – 45%
- (300) – 55%
- (500) – 65%
- (1,000) – 75%